Website Ableworld (UK) Ltd
Position: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 9 am to 5.30 pm, 5 days over 6 on a rota basis
Salary: £18,250 – £19,000 (according to experience) pa plus company
bonus (circa £22k after bonuses)
Area: Staffordshire Area
An exciting position has arisen for an Engineer who is interested in learning about mobility products and equipment. You will be based in our workshops in and around the Staffordshire area, where you will complete high quality control checks on a range of equipment (mobility scooters, wheelchairs, powerchairs etc). You will also have the opportunity to learn about our various products and offer excellent customer service to our customers both in the workshop and in our customers’ homes. This position a very rewarding, key role assisting people who really need your help to stay independent.
Duties Will Include, But Not Limited To
- Checking, repairing and servicing products in the workshop
- Completing all relevant paperwork both manual and electronic
- Liaising with Head Office and customers about repairs, servicing etc
- Maintaining all tools, spares and equipment within a safe working condition
- Keeping the work area in a clean and tidy condition
- Supporting the store on deliveries and other collections (recycling etc) when required
Skills And Experience
- Good customer service skills
- IT Literacy keyboard skills and experience of Word, Excel, Outlook
- Team player
- Clear and detailed communication – written and spoken
- Time Management
- Methodical with attention to detail and a practical approach to work
- High-quality standards and workmanship
- Motivated, flexible and enthusiastic
Ableworld is the country’s leading retailer in the rapidly growing Mobility and Homecare Sector. From our retail outlets we offer customers a large selection of quality mobility and homecare products at value-for-money prices and exceptional levels of service and aftercare. Our products which range from walking sticks to hi-spec mobility powerchairs, from back supports to stairlifts, are all designed to give our customers greater independence and improved quality of life.
A full valid licence is essential as a company van will be provided along with all workwear and tools to support your job.
A DBS disclosure will be required for this position (for which Ableworld will meet the cost).
We Will Offer You
We place real value on our employees and appreciate the hard work that all our staff put in. As a result, we like to compensate our employees with comprehensive in-house training, a package that includes a basic salary, generous performance-driven bonuses and 20 days paid holiday (plus 8 Bank Holidays). Full training and development opportunities will be given for the role.
Please email your CV by clicking on the Apply button or send you CV to the email address below
- Apparel & Fashion
- Luxury Goods & Jewelry
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.