Website JDK Management Company
Summary CAS is seeking a full-time wheelchair technician to join their new location. Ideal candidates must have superb customer service skills. Technicians drive to site-visits to repair and/ or maintain durable medical equipment. Company vehicle is provided to successful candidate.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience repairing and maintaining wheelchairs and scooters, preferred
- Effective interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills
- Great Customer Service
- Must have a valid PA drivers license in good standings
- All offers are dependent on a federal background check
This is a full-time, benefits-eligible position
- Medical Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits (short/long-term disability, life insurance, etc.)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.