Website Stannah Group
Experienced welders will be fully conversant with MIG welding procedures, and will be prepared to perform various functions within a cellular environment. In addition you should have proven ability of working successfully as part of a team and alone.
All welders work to detailed technical drawings, and you will be expected to produce work of a consistently high quality and to contribute to our culture of continuous improvement.
Proven knowledge of the welding and fabrication processes involved in this role is desirable, although further training may be considered for the right candidate.
Working hours: Monday – Thursday: 21:15pm – 07:00am
- Fabricate all curved rail products in the fabrication area
- Organise and arrange curved rail product jobs and batches in readiness for production.
- Use state of the art welding equipment, pneumatic, electric powered tools, plus CNC machines (Flat bed and tube laser).
- Use computers and hand held tablets to scan work, update stock and record quality checks.
- Use hoists to position and set curved rails for final quality sign off.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits which complement our employees lifestyles
- 25 days holiday + the option to purchase another 5 days + additional long service holiday
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme- including cinema discounts, annual free flu jab, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops.
- Quarterly Bonus
- Subsidised Pension
- Health Cash Plan covering routine treatment and prescriptions
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.