Website Stannah Group
If your answer is yes, then a Weekend Customer Service Advisor position within our supportive Contact Centre in Dartford, could be just what you are looking for.
Stannah is a British family owned company, who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways and manufacture stairlifts and platform lifts, we offer repairs and servicing 24hrs a day 365 days a year. The family is now in their fifth generation and play a hands-on role in running the business, ensuring the family ethos and values are maintained.
The role will involve supporting our clients with service delivery out of normal working hours. Duties will include answering incoming calls, resolving technical queries, sales enquiries and general administration tasks.
We have part time positions available on a permanent basis working 14.5 hours per week. The working pattern for this role will involve working Saturday and Sunday between 06:45 and 22:15, with occasional cover at Bank Holidays. There are four shifts within the work pattern and you will need to be available to work the full shift pattern as well as being able to work every weekend.
Ideal candidates will have previous Customer Service and administration experience and be computer literate with good Word/Excel skills, and have a good telephone manner.
Due to the hours required, this position would not be suitable for individuals who are already working fulltime.
To enable you to effectively deliver in your role, comprehensive training will be provided and the training will take place during weekday evenings- Monday to Thursday between 18:00 to 21:30- .
During the two-week training period, you will not be required to work at the weekend.
- To be responsible for taking calls from all Stannah customers and dealing with the query in the relevant manner
- Dealing with complaints and following the escalation process
- Logging of calls and issuing engineer call outs
- Recording and distribution of sales enquiries
- Message taking and distribution
- General administration
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits which complement our employees lifestyles
- 25 days holiday + the option to purchase up to another 5 days + additional long service holiday
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme- including cinema discounts, annual free flu jab, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops.
- Quarterly Bonus
- Subsidised Pension
- Health Cash Plan covering routine treatment and prescriptions
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Consumer Services
- Customer Service
- Information Technology
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.