Website Stannah Group
About the job
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within our Call Centre, following up potential customers and win orders, whilst delivering excelling customer service. This role offers a salary with guaranteed OTE during training and NO cold calling.
The role requires a strong, confident communicator who makes customer experience their number one priority bringing our products and services to life, leaving our customers with an experience that they will want to go away and share with their friends. Your passion for achieving defined sales targets, combined with an ability to build rapport with customers would make you a perfect addition to our team.
Ideal candidates will have worked within a similar environment either within customer services or telesales, being able to confidently engage with customers. Excellent communication skills and telephone are essential for this role, along with the ability to engage customers.
The team working hours are Monday to Friday from 8:45hrs to 19:00hrs . You will be required to work 1 in 6 Saturdays as well as 1 bank holiday a year Shift times might change depending on business requirements.
- To proactively contact customers, post appointment to advance the enquiry and maximise sales opportunity.
- To act as a link between the office and internal teams.
- Capturing key information after every appointment to facilitate ongoing customer communication.
- To update and maintain your knowledge and use of Stannah products, and software systems.
- To develop and maintain logistical efficiency of our Sales Consultants by effective route planning and diary management.
- To establish empathy with all customers.
- To take ownership for customer issues ensuring a satisfactory outcome.
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a team and autonomously.
- To continually strive for further improvement.
- Ensure that all work functions are undertaken in accordance with relevant health and safety legislation, relevant codes of practice and company policy procedure
- GCSE English and Maths Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Customer Service NVQ (Desirable but not essential)
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits which complement our employees lifestyles
- 25 days holiday + the option to purchase another 5 days + additional long service holiday
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme- including cinema discounts, annual free flu jab, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops.
- Quarterly Bonus (Based on company profits)
- Contributory Pension (up to 8%)
- Health Cash Plan covering routine treatment and prescriptions
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.