Technical Support Representative – Orlando, FL
***To be successful in this position requires proper phone skills of a traditional customer service role but also it is helpful to have mechanical aptitude.***
Do you enjoy a work hard play hard environment? How about a healthy income while working to improve the lives of others? You’ll find both here at Acorn Stairlifts. If you are looking for a company to grow with and be rewarded for success look no further. We are currently looking to add to our existing dynamic Customer Support team. Our Customer Support Representatives enjoy a healthy earning potential while truly making a difference with our customers. At Acorn Stairlifts we are committed to your success with our paid training program and continued cultivating workshops.
As a Customer Support Representative, you will:
- Provide superior customer service.
- Provide primary-level technical assistance on Acorn 180 and 120/130 for Acorn internal and external customers.
- Provide secondary-level technical assistance on Acorn 120/130 for Acorn internal and external customers.
- Assist customers with parts ordering and service call scheduling.
- Accurately document all customer contacts and outcomes in Installer database.
- Determine warranty coverage and enforce field collections or provide accurate invoicing for finance department.
- Enforce on-site issue closing process with field technicians.
- Identify and escalate recurrent breakdown and services.
- Understand the Return Merchandise Authorization process.
- Promptly escalate advanced-level technical requests and customer complaints.
- Actively process voicemail and US Tech requests.
- Provide weekend and after-hours support to client base as required.
As a Customer Support Representative with Acorn Stairlifts you can enjoy:
- Attractive benefits package to include Medical, Dental and Vision.
- Enrollment in the company 401 (K) IRA.
- Short-term & Long term disability.
- Company paid Life insurance.
- 7 paid Holidays and 10 paid days off each year.
The right candidate will have the following skills:
- Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Works well in a fast paced dynamic atmosphere.
- Computer confident using applications such as web based programs and Microsoft outlook.
About Acorn Stairlifts
Employing over 1,700 people worldwide Acorn is the world’s largest independent manufacturer and supplier of stairlifts, with sales in over 84 countries and offices on 4 continents. For more information, take a look at our social media pages: Acorn Stairlifts, Inc.
Acorn Stairlifts is an Equal Employment Opportunity company
Please APPLY at: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=0b9f0f20-e279-4fe7-8c5e-f0ff8c593f75&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=137950&source=CC2&lang=en_US
Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers!
The USA headquarters for Acorn Stairlifts is located in Orlando, Florida, along with our network of authorized dealers, and distribution centers in Florida, New Jersey, and California.
Acorn also has a major presence in Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, Italy, South Africa and Germany, making Acorn a global leader in the stairlift industry.
To apply for this job please visit www.ziprecruiter.com.