Website Stannah Group
This is predominantly an office-based role for an experienced Sales Consultant to work closely with our Service, Repair Engineers and Field Managers to obtain leads about the completion of minor repairs within our existing contracts. The Sales Consultant will network, to build and develop their client base, to secure orders for both reactive and proactive minor repair sales opportunities.
This is a customer-focused role, which requires excellent communication skills, both written, and verbal, supported by the confidence to liaise effectively at all levels. Ideal candidates will have proven experience within the Lift Industry, will be computer literate and previous experience in the use of Window applications will be essential. In addition, you will need excellent organisational ability and a flexible approach in order to meet the demands of the job.
Stannah is a British family owned company, who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways and manufacture stairlifts and platform lifts. The family is now in their fifth generation and play a hands-on role in running the business, ensuring the family ethos and values are maintained. Our salaries, benefits packages and supportive working environments attract the best people who strive to offer quality and dedication within their work.
- Establish work which requires minor repair work to be undertaken
- Establish a robust internal sales opportunity lead network
- To seek out, identify and target prospective existing and new customers
- Create a suitable sales pipeline of opportunities
- Maintain accurate detailed records of activities
- Arrange and conduct site surveys and meetings including technical assessments of equipment
- Quote for minor repairs
- Complete tender documents to a high presentation standard
- Provide accurate and timely proposals to customers
- Effective liaison with all stakeholders, both internal and external
- Provide regular reports and updates on activity
- Promote the benefit of the Stannah Brand
- Compilation of bulk tenders and PQQ documentation
- Working throughout the Service Branch area.
- Professional or technical qualifications within the Lift Industry
- Degree or equivalent, with postgraduate business qualifications desirable.
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles
- 25 days holiday + the option to purchase another 5 days + additional long service holiday
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme- including cinema discounts, annual free flu jab, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops.
- Quarterly Bonus (based on company profits)
- Contributory Pension
- Health Cash Plan covering routine treatment and prescriptions
- Free onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Vehicle
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.