Website Acorn Stairlifts Canada Inc.
At Acorn Stairlifts Canada Inc., we have become the industry leader in stair lifts thanks to operations team. We are seeking a Technical Support Advisor to help us service customers and offer services that help improve the lives of people around the world. Our ideal candidate has strong technical skills with products and excels at providing customer service in both English and French (asset).
This position is an integral part of the Customer Care Team and is responsible for providing technical and product knowledge to the in-house Customer Care Team, Dealers, Installers and end user clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers and resolves incoming communications/concerns via email or telephone from end users, dealers and internal staff regarding technical and other issues concerning our products
- Handles general customer service calls and inquiries from end users, dealers and internal staff
- Provides technical support/advice and mentoring
- Maintains the in-house CRM regarding any Customer Care issues
- Oversees the company’s RMA (Returned Materials Authorization) process from the approval stage to the returned product
- Assists the installation and service groups regarding with service related issues
- Performs customer visits as required within Canada
- Conducts training of all stairlift products as required
Key Performance Indicators:
- Maintains and fosters relationships with Installers, Service Technicians, and members of customer care team
- Identifies and documents product performance (positive and negative)
- Ability to interact effectively with all employees within the organization
- Comfortable in a time-sensitive, project driven, team based environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities with a high attention to detail
Competency (Skills and Abilities):
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills with a customer service orientation and an ability to work well with all levels in the organization
- Strong mechanical and product knowledge
- Bilingual (French and English) an asset
The incumbent will possess or demonstrate an ability to acquire the following
- Secondary school diploma
- Knowledge of stairlift/lift technology an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- A working knowledge of mechanical device/applications
- 2 years related experience in a fast paced environment
- Great attitude, work ethic, and communication skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and proven reading comprehension skills
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
COVID-19 Notice: At Acorn Stairlifts we are committed to the Health and Safety of all our employees. We remain open as we are considered essential services and we will conduct all hiring process via telephone and Zoom/Skype. Successful candidates will be required to work from our Burlington office. We provide face masks, gloves, and hand sanitizers and we enforce every preventive measure to ensure social distancing within our office. We are not allowing clients and external vendors into our site to maximize the safety of our employees.
Acorn Stairlifts welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. During the hiring process, tell job applicants when they are selected for an interview that accommodation will be provided. If an applicant or successful candidate requests an accommodation, discuss their needs with them and make adjustments to support them.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to $42,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
To apply for this job please visit www.workopolis.com.