Website Stannah Group
About the job
We have a new exciting career opportunity for an enthusiastic Technical Stairlift Engineer to support our Operational division throughout the UK, The ideal candidate will live in the London / Southern England area but travel throughout the UK including Wales and the West Country will be necessary.
The role is to support our installation teams in the field and use your technical expertise to resolve issues raised alongside our Customer Care Team.
Ideal candidates will, be of smart appearance, be self-motivated and enthusiastic, having the ability to demonstrate a high standard of workmanship.
Candidates must have installation experience of current Stannah stairlifts and hold an NVQ2 Qualification in Stairlift Installations. Confidence and experience in stairlift fault finding and providing customer satisfaction is essential. Our culture of continuous improvement will ensure that you have every opportunity for training and development on new products.
A valid driving licence will be essential and we will also require a DBS check for this role.
- Develop and maintain an excellent level of technical knowledge of Stannah stairlift products.
- Develop and maintain an excellent up to date level of technical knowledge and understanding of relevant standards and directives.
- Create and deliver comprehensive reports including audits and investigation visits
- Maintain a high level of customer service
- Coach and mentor field-based engineers
- Working within customer’s homes
- Maintaining suitable records
- Resolving issues to customer satisfaction
- NVQ2 in Stairlift Installations
- Asbestos awareness
- Full UK driving license required.
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles
- 25 days holiday + the option to purchase another 5 days + additional long service holiday
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme- including cinema discounts, annual free flu jab, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops.
- Quarterly Bonus (based on company profits)
- Contributory Pension (up to 8%)
- Health Cash Plan covering routine treatment and prescriptions
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.