Website TJ Services
T J Services Limited are based in Bridgend and Cardiff and provide a wide range of options for Mobility and Access Equipment for the elderly and for people with restrictive disabilities
A career at T J Services Limited offers infinite possibilities within a South Wales based organisation that is helping to enable accessibility and mobility within the community for the elderly and for those with disabilities.
Candidates who are 18th Edition and have worked with door entry systems will be at a definite advantage.Why you would want this role?This is an amazing opportunity for a highly-talented Service Engineer to join our dynamic, field-based team in South Wales. This is a rewarding opportunity to work with a down to earth business which will expose you to a wide variety of different maintenance scenarios and an equally high variety of work scenarios.
• Maintenance testing, start-up technical support of electrical / mechanical equipment
• Service and maintenance of 3rd party equipment
• Perform and provide counsel on expert emergency, maintenance, testing, and start-up
• Technical support across any type of electrical or mechanical equipment, systems and subsystems from simple to moderately complex in nature. Performs or provides counsel on diagnosing and repairing equipment and systems (both hardware and software).
• Service and maintenance of equipment (both in the customers home and in the workshop)
• Day to day servicing, calibrations and maintenance; including diagnoses and repairs faults in fire equipment
What are we looking for? We want a highly competent, personable and time-served individual to provide stellar customer service at all times. You will work closely with a variety of internal and external parties, and will provide support and assistance in the daily installation, maintenance and removal of equipment within customers?
• 5 years minimum exposure to lead engineer for stairlift and hoist installs
• Experience of maintenance, installation and/or commissioning of mobility and stairlift equipment
• Current driving licence
• Familiarity with Health & Safety regulations and the ability to work within customer controlled environment
The desire and ability to continually develop skills in line with business requirements and customer needs.
• The ability to identify and satisfy customer needs.
• The ability to communicate (orally and written) effectively with internal and external customers at all levels.
Application deadline: 04/09/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: 24,500.00-28,000.00 per year
Benefits: • Company Car
Schedule: • Monday to Friday
• Stairlift installation: 5 years (Required)
• Door Entry Systems : 3 years (Preferred)
• Hoist Install: 1 year (Required)Licence:
• 18th Edition (Preferred)
• Drivers License (Required)
Work remotely: • No
To apply for this job please visit www.mncjobs.co.uk.