About the job
Stairlift & Mobility Engineer Manchester
Leeds or Manchester
Service, Repair, Call-out
Salary – £20,000 – £25,000
Commutable from: Halifax, Leeds, Huddersfield, Skipton, Keighley, York, Wakefield
Benefits: van, a fuel card, holiday, specialist tools, training provided for all Engineers
Hours: 8-5 – 40hr wk (Travel time paid)
REClifts is now looking for a multi-skilled Stairlift Engineer – Service/Fault Diagnosis/Repairs to all types of Stairlifts/Through Floor Lifts/Ceiling Hoists/Bath Lifts/Mobile Hoists/Wheelchair Lifts.
You must be based in the North of Yorkshire or North West – 2 positions available to be filled ASAP!
- Our client is a key distributor in the mobility and stairlift market.
- They supply Stairlifts/Through Floor Lifts/Ceiling Hoists/Bath Lifts/Mobile Hoists/Wheelchair Lifts Nationwide!
- Management is required to encourage and promote career progression within the business to grow the company organically with internal talent.
- All engineers are required to service, repair, and all types of mobility and stairlift equipment taking ownership of planned maintenance tasks safely and to an agreed standard within a defined portfolio of clients to a required Service Level.
Skills And Attributes Required
- The candidate will be required to assist in another area during busy periods and will need to be an experienced NVQ 2 or equivalent qualified Mobility Engineer to carry out all aspects of work within the department.
- To participate in an out of hours on-call rota.
- Reliable and compassionate
- An eye for detail and confidence to work alone
- Problem-solving abilities and able to use your own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team player
- Computer literate
- Willingness to learn, adaptability and flexibility
Skills/ Qualifications & Certificates
- Mechanical skill set background required preferable in the industrial door sector.
- Experience with either commercial or residential mobility & stair lifting equipment ESSENTIAL
Electrical Qualifications Are ESSENTIAL
- CSCS and /or SSSTS DESIRABLE
- Strong customer-facing skills
- UK Driving license
Apply To This Position
- Let me know a convenient time to give you a call and we can have a confidential conversation call me between 8:00 am – 6pm
- Ping me your CV by email and I will get back to you ASAP.
- Click “apply now” so I can read your CV
We welcome applications from talented Mobility & Stairlift Engineers with experience in service, repair, and callout on all types of mobility and lifting equipment. This role is ideal for candidates who live in the North West or North Yorkshire regions.
REClifts are passionate about understanding what is truly important about your next move before entering an application or interview process. This commitment to you will ensure we represent your best interests at all times and together we can secure your next move in the lift industry.
Our goal is to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However, feel free to contact us sooner on my mobile number
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.