Website Stannah Group
We have an exciting career opportunity for an enthusiastic Stairlift Installation Mate to join our Dartford Installation team, working in and around London and the South East.
The role is to assist Stairlift Installers with the delivery, return, installation and removal of straight and curved Stairlifts within domestic settings, along with some general warehouse duties.
Ideal candidates will be of smart appearance, be self-motivated and enthusiastic, having the ability to demonstrate a high standard of workmanship.
Candidates with a mechanical/electrical experience and background or warehouse work would be desirable, but this is not essential. Our culture of continuous improvement will ensure that you have every opportunity for training and development
A valid driving licence will be essential and we will also require a DBS check for this role.
- Mechanical / electrical background would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Full driving license required.
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles
- 25 days holiday + the option to purchase up to another 5 days + additional long service holiday
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme- including cinema discounts, annual free flu jab, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops.
- Quarterly Bonus
- Subsidised Pension
- Health Cash Plan covering routine treatment and prescriptions
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.