Website Ohana Stairlifts
Accessibility Specialist, Technician/Installer
Salary commensurate with experience
GENERAL SUMMARY: Ohana Stairlifts is the leader in the Home Accessibility and Modification Industry. Our goal is to help disabled individuals of all ages remain safe and independent in their own homes. Currently, we are looking for a Home Modifications Specialist to work in our Kailua Operations that has a passion for serving the community by providing mobility equipment and service to the Disabled, Veterans and Elderly. This position provides flexibility and a variety of job duties as well as the opportunity to be an integral part of a successful and growing small business that helps improve the quality of life for those in need.
- Provide field installation, service, repair and instruction for a full product line of specialty healthcare equipment.
- Assist with home modifications for ease of access for disabled persons.
- Complete service calls and deliveries based on work orders.
POSITION DETAILS & FUNCTIONS:
- Installation and maintenance of ramps, stair lifts, vertical platform lifts and patient lifts
- Contacts customers through the phone and in person to provide technical service support.
- Thoroughly trains customers how to use the product(s) in a safe manner.
- Evaluates a customer’s environment for safe and effective means for installation of mobility products.
- Maintains warehouse inventory in an organized and efficient manner.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Transport products in a company vehicle in a safe and courteous manner, adhering to all traffic laws.
- Safely load equipment in an orderly and secure manner in accordance with policies.
- Utilizes the proprietary operating system to record customer interactions, upload pictures and other related paperwork, set and review scheduled appointments.
- Must possess Technical and Customer Services Skills to excel in this sector.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Ability to lift 100 lbs.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions.
- Willingness to work extended hours and outer island travel.
- Mechanical and technical ability with electronics and installation and servicing of products.
- Basic carpentry and mechanical skills are necessary.
- High school or equivalent (Minimum)
Required license or certification:
- Clean Driving Record- Hawaii Driver’s License
- On-the-job training will be provided for industry-specific jobs/equipment.
Ohana Stairlifts is a Drug Free environment. All applicants must pass a drug test and background check.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- On call
- Bonus pay
- Driver’s License (Required)
- 25% (Required)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.