Website Chartwell Recruitment
My client have been trading for over 20 years and they have been successfully selling, installing and servicing various types of mobility equipment.
They’re looking for an experienced Stairlift Field Service and Installation Engineer with Electro Mechanical Skills within the Mobility Industry.
Areas that you would be expected to cover – Hants/ Wilts/ Oxon/ Berks
– Must be of smart appearance
– have the ability to demonstrate a high standard of workmanship.
– Be able to work with minimal supervision
Stairlift Install / Service Engineer Primary Responsibilities:
– Installation of straight and curved stairlifts
– Perform stairlift repairs
– Attend callouts during working hours
– Demonstrate best user practice to customer upon installation
What you will offer:
– A proven track record of installing and repairing various makes and models of stairlifts
– Customer facing skills and experience of dealing with vulnerable people
– Demonstrate fluent spoken English
– A full, current and clean UK driving Licence
– Valid industry appropriate DBS enhanced clearance
– Whilst not essential, because qualification by experience will be taken into consideration, certification relating to Product/Manufacturer training is desirable.
– Basic Salary plus installation commission – £25,000 per year minimum guaranteed
– OTE £40,000
– Permanent position
– Work rota – 4 days on 4 days off
– Ongoing manufacturer training
– 16 days holiday (equivalent to 4 weeks holiday, and comprehensive ongoing product training)
Chartwell Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Type: Permanent
- Contract Length: N/A
- Job Reference: CUW-45185_1599815605
- Job ID: 212428235
To apply for this job please visit chartwellrecruitment.com.