Website FRONTrunner Recruitment Ltd.
The company is a well established stair lift company that provide help and support to the elderly and disabled so they can lead a normal mobile life around their homes or in the office – their install stair lifts, wheel chair lifts, through floor lifts and chair hoists, and deal with many NHS sections and housing associations across the South East. They have a very low staff turnover as their engineers and office staff are well looked after and always valued.
They are recruiting for a Stairlift Engineer, you will be: –
- Covering the London and South East area
- Providing installation, service, maintenance, and repairs on stairlifts, through floor lifts for wheel chairs in people’s homes and also wheel chair lifts in commercial settings
- Working with clients in their homes and also dealing with NHS patients and housing associations
- Service, maintenance and installation experience with stair lifts needed
- Good customer services as you will be explaining the workings of the stair lifts to elderly and disabled people in their homes
- Be living in or around the Middlesex, North West London, West London, or Hertfordshire area
- 26-32k basic salary depending on experience within stair lifts
- Van, phone, overtime, power tools
- Overtime and call out rota
- 21 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Further manufacturers training
For an immediate interview contact Adam Southam
please call me on
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment Ltd. with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.
Reference ID: FRONTstairs33
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.co.uk.