Website CV Bay Ltd
Stairlift Engineer / Hoist Engineer – West & South West London
Basic up to £30,000 / 37.5hr working week / Paid travel / Overtime Rates / Bonus / Paid Travel
We specialise in maintenance contracts to full emergency cover or repair within the medical sector. With vast industry experience and an excellent team of Engineers, we are the leading company to service and maintain a range of hoists, beds, stair lifts, baths and bath-lifters.
Due to company growth, we now require an experienced Stairlift / Field Service Engineer to install, test, service and repair a wide range of Medical and Home Care Equipment throughout: NHS Hospitals, Social Services, Health Authorities and Private sector Residential Homes.
- Installation, testing & servicing of the following equipment: Stairlifts and hoists alongside baths, beds, and through floor lifts.
- Field based role – Customer facing position
- Attending customer sites such as above
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working within the industry carrying out full service & repairs
- NVQ 2 or above in Lifts (desirable)
- Mechanical or Electrical qualification is a MUST
- Full Driving licence
Basic salary £25,000 – £30,000 (on experience)
37.5hr working week
Working hours are 9.00 to 5.00 with some flexibility
Paid travel (door to door pay)
Overtime rates available
Emergency on call (currently one week in three)
On-going salary reviews and progression
20 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
Van & Fuel Card
Training provided & funded when needed
If this position is of interest to you please send us your CV through the link and one of our recruiters will give you a call for a confidential chat. Alternatively please call us on and we will be more than happy to go through the role in more detail.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.co.uk.