As a Store Manager you will create and drive a positive environment for all customers and employees. Through your support you’ll ensure that the team make every customer smile and want to return. Open to both experienced managers and assistant managers looking for a new challenge.
Our stores are open Monday – Saturday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm, and Sunday 10:00 am – 4:00 pm (including Bank Holidays) so it’s really important that you can work flexibly too. We are really excited about our growth and opportunities, so don’t delay in applying to join the Team today.
In addition, you will also be responsible for:
- Support on-going personal development through coaching in order to constantly raise levels of performance.
- Analysing sales figures and forecasting future sales.
- Analysing and interpreting trends to facilitate planning.
- Accountable for motivating and inspiring your team through.
- Dealing with staffing issues such as interviewing potential staff, conducting appraisals and performance reviews.
- Responding to customer complaints and comments.
- Organising special promotions, displays and events.
- Daily morning meetings, regular communication and feedback.
- Updating colleagues on business performance, new initiatives and other pertinent issues.
- Touring the sales floor regularly, talking to colleagues and customers and identifying or resolving urgent issues.
- Assess individual performance through observation thus enabling the identification of training and development needs.
- Maintain expertise through up to date knowledge of all products, services and regular competitor analysis.
- Ensure world class standards are maintained at all times by ensuring the store is merchandised according to guidelines and with the review of product placement in order to maximise sales and operating standards.
- Effectively enhance each customers journey.
- Demonstrate Leadership Qualities acting as a role model at all times.
- Ensuring a great, safe working environment by adhering to Health & Safety guidelines.
To be considered for the role, you will have the ability to communicate and influence across the business and be an ambassador of our people values and behaviors. Your background might not be limited to retail however it is essential that you can illustrate great leadership skills, strong commercial skills and a passion for exceptional customer service.
Here at Middletons, we believe that everyone should be free to live a rich and fulfilling life. This belief affects everything that we do and is reflected in our range of bespoke, handmade rise and recliner chairs, adjustable beds, stairlifts and scooters which have already empowered thousands to enjoy the independence they deserve. It is clear that our customers share our passion, and over the years, we have become known throughout the South West for our fantastic prices, unparalleled quality, and first-class service.
Our years of experience means that we understand the level of respect and service required.
At Middletons, we’re investing, we’re growing. And we’ve got real purpose as we champion a better way of doing business for you and your customer. It’s an exciting time to join us. Authentic, engaging and inspirational in your approach, you’ll deliver high standards, drive sales
In return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with:
- Competitive Salary
- Generous commission scheme
- Opportunity for career progression
- Staff discount scheme
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.