Website Acorn Stairlifts, Inc.
General Summary Position Title: The Service Operations Manager is responsible for the daily administrative management, as well as the training and development of the service department and field service engineers. The position will ensure systems and procedures are in place to achieve and maintain the highest level of customer service and satisfaction. The Service Operations Manager will support and assist field operations management with staff to aid in training, auditing, quality service, vehicle maintenance and overall job safety.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPIs)
- Ensure timely and quality equipment service jobs are performed and completed to Acorn standard and published protocol.
- Ensure a minimum customer service call center answer rate is maintained at 95% or above.
- Review and ensure goals for all Key Performance Indicators for service department personnel set by management are met.
- Ensure completion of initial field service training requirements and facilitate remedial/corrective actions and/or training required from performance reporting.
- Ensure all service standard operating procedures are adhered to and customer complaints are resolved timely and efficiently.
- Direct the scheduling and completion of virtual and on-site audits of technician’s service jobs and vehicle to published protocol.
- Ensure all planned service jobs are confirmed timely as per company protocol.
- Ensure all service reports are completed and supplied to senior management as required.
- Review of daily, weekly, monthly, annual field performance reports and identify trends to recommend remedial/corrective actions to US VP Operations
- Schedule and monitor completion of on-site incident investigations and ensure applicable compliance as required.
- Liaise with Complaint Handling Unit to resolve escalations related to timely and quality service.
- Identify technical training issues through audit schedule and help to implement/facilitate corrective actions required.
- Liaise with senior management to identify and facilitate product, training issues and corrective actions.
- Promote safe working conditions with technicians while driving and while in the client’s home.
- Implement and communicate methods to improve job efficiencies; controlling office and field payroll cost including overtime.
- Liaise directly with installation department to ensure task efficiencies between departments.
- Identify technical solutions for recognition to improve products, processes and profits.
- Liaise with senior management to investigate incidents/accidents that may occur on site or any/all field locations.
- Ensure that the Company’s Culture is top of mind daily.
- Other requests by management
- Bachelor’s Degree OR minimum of 5 years industry field experience in installation and/or service of stairlifts or related component products
- Supervisory experience of a team of 5 or more completing analytic and/or field work.
- Analytic skill set
- Documented leadership skills/role(s)
- Comprehensive and demonstrated computer skill set
- Oral and written management disciplines
- Competency in conflict resolution and ability to deal with wide range of personalities effectively and neutrally
- Displays integrity and ambition by promoting key company attributes of unity, caring for customers, each other and the community, and excellence of quality
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPIs)
- No service engineer to have recurring service visits for less than 30 days
- Inbound call volume answer rate above 95%
- Time On Site KPIs are met for service jobs
- Breakdown jobs completed within 48 hours
- Service Aborts under 3%
- 100% Audit completion per published protocol
- All planned Service jobs confirmed per protocol
HEALTH AND SAFETY (PPE)
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.