Stannah is a British family owned company, who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways and manufacture stairlifts and platform lifts. The family is now in their fifth generation and play a hands-on role in running the business, ensuring the family ethos and values are maintained.
The role will involve providing administrative support to the Service & Support functions, ensuring customer expectations are consistently met through delivery of an exemplary customer experience. This will be achieved by adopting a positive and pro-active approach; utilising CI tools where possible, to drive process improvement that will create department efficiencies and enhance overall customer experience.
Ideal candidates will be self-motivated and have previous experience within a busy office environment; with the ability to plan, prioritise workloads and are capable of interpreting and reporting accurate data.
- Liaise with various departments across the business ensuring communication is clear and information is delivered accurately in a timely manner.
- Provide administrative support for the overall Service & Support functions
- Responsible for scheduling customer visits.
- Be an initial point of contact for field support enquires.
- Responsible for the review, creation and maintenance of process documentation.
- Order parts as required for emergency site visits, technical training and engineering testing.
- Arrange travel arrangements as required for the Service & Support team and visiting customers.
- Raise purchase orders as required and seek appropriate sign off and approval.
- Ensure all spends are authorised by management and kept within budget.
- Collect and process data relevant to business/department critical KPI’s and VoC metrics.
- Generate reports as required and disseminate accordingly.
- Order stationary and uniform as required ensuring spends are kept within budget.
- Keep T&A updated for Service & Support teams & generate clock cards as required.
- Ensure Technical Support feedbacks are accurate and logged within the required timeframes.
- Create and upload/update content as required.
- Attend meetings as required to record minutes and disseminate accordingly.
- Assist with the future development of and improvements to the QMS, particularly in relation to ISO9001 changes/migration, but also in terms of continuous improvement
- GCSE grade A – D in English/Maths & Science
- Educated to at least NVQ level 2 in a suitable discipline would be advantageous
- Professional or technical qualifications in customer service, quality or a related technical subject would be desirable.
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles.
- 25 days holiday + the option to purchase another 5 days + additional long service holiday
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme- including cinema discounts, annual free flu jab, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops.
- Quarterly Bonus (based on company profits)
- Contributory Pension (8% matched)
- Health Cash Plan covering routine treatment and prescriptions
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Onsite subsidised restaurant
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.