Website Stannah Group
About the job
An exciting career opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator to join our Bristol Service Branch as a Service Coordinator. The branch supports services and maintenance contracts across South West England and South Wales. Working closely with the Office Manager and Field Service Manager within administration and customer care, to meet set targets, objectives and goals.
Your role will be to provide all aspects of administration support to the operations team in the delivery of contracts and projects. Setting out plans, ordering materials, taking phone calls and general office admin tasks. This will involve liaising effectively with our Engineers and providing a friendly and professional service to our customers.
We are looking for individuals, who have previous administration experience within a busy office environment, having the ability to plan, prioritise workloads and are capable of interpreting and reporting accurate data.
The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and will be able to interact professionally with our customers and across all levels of the organisation, taking ownership of queries through to resolution.
- Answering calls from customers and engineers providing a point of contact
- Delivering parts
- Ordering stock
- Improving productivity within the team
- General administration
- Dealing with customer enquiries to resolution
- Scheduling work for field engineers
- Maintain suitable records
- Reporting within excel
- Deliver and review performance on productivity
- GCSE English Grade C or above is required.
- NVQ in Administration is desirable
- Driving licence
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits which complement our employees lifestyles
25 days holiday + the option to purchase another 5 days + additional long service holiday
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme- including cinema discounts, annual free flu jab, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops.
- Subsidised Pension
- Health Cash Plan covering routine treatment and prescriptions
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.