Website Acorn Stairlifts, Inc.
About the job
WE ARE SEEKING:
We’re seeking a qualified bilingual scheduling coordinator who will be responsible to liaise between customer service and the Installation team. The candidate will ensure that the installers are utilized effectively to service customers in a timely manner to either have lifts installed or repaired as required.
WHO WE ARE:
Acorn is a fun and friendly environment where your work here matters. We pride ourselves in the care we give to support all of our customer’s needs!
Acorn Stairlifts Canada Inc, has become the leader in our industry. We are the largest supplier of stairlifts sold directly to our clients, and are the largest independent straight stairlifts manufacturer of the world. The key to our success is simple. We utilize Hi-tech systems and processes to ensure a simple to use; yet high quality product is produced.
Q – Quality: products we make and sell, and the services we provide
U – Unity: working together as one team
I – Integrity: acting responsibly and honestly to deliver on our promises
C – Caring: about our customers, each other, and the wider community
A – Ambition: taking pride in all we do and striving to improve
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Booking daily travel routes for technicians based on drive times, service times, client availability, and inventory levels
- Responsible for calling clients to schedule the installation and re-installation of Stairlifts for both English and French speaking clients
- Assist the tech support team with scheduling of service calls
- Answer the main phone line to handle customer inquiries, transfer calls, and take messages
- Update the installation schedule ensuring that it matches AGS
- Track installers on GPS to ensure a timely arrival time to customer homes
- Book installations from surveyors on site daily
- Scan and forward messages from Answer Plus and the contact center to the appropriate individuals without system access
- Check emails and prepare sales paperwork for installation
- Print drawings form CAD and add them to customer files and AGS
- Ensure that all documents are signed and uploaded in AGS (Payment Plan, Quote Sheet, Funding paperwork, and pictures of installations)
- Ensure daily coordination with sales admin to ensure that all paper work is signed and received
- Update the sales team with customer files on hold for a duration of time without a deposit and all cancelled sales
- Forward customer information to the sales administration team to ensure required updates are made to customer files on AGS
- Update the curve log
- Advise the installation supervisor on scheduling of hotel bookings and flights for the installer/service technicians as required.
- Tracks shipments of special orders coming from the UK/Burlington office for installation
- Track the arrival of stock shipments to each installer ensuring it matches the installation dates provided to the customers, re-schedule with customer as required
- Other duties as assigned/required
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- An outstanding personality and positive attitude
- Ability to build relationships and work well with all levels in the company
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Strong geographical knowledge of the GTA area
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task while adapting in a fast-paced work environment
- Professional demeanour and polished telephone communication skills
- A secondary diploma and related experience
- 2+ years’ experience scheduling or booking appointments
- 2+ years of mapping experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Chrome and Windows
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual (French/English) is an asset
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.