Website Home Lift Store
Home Lift Store is seeking a Sales Manager for home, auto and accessibility lifts in Orlando, FL.
Responsibilities and duties in the role:
- Responsible for managing a pipeline of customer projects from enquiry to order and drawing approval.
- Support the sales team to win orders by providing technical solutions matching customer needs.
- Identify appropriate product solutions from a variety of residential lifts including elevators, wheelchair lifts, automotive lifts, attic ladders, and stairlifts as well as commercial wheelchair lifts to meet customer needs..
- Respond to customer enquiries with site surveys (home visits), phone calls and emails in coordination with the Sales Director.
- Customer negotiations for orders and installation costs, as well as preparation of customer quotations.
- Presentations to customers, architects, consultants and end users where appropriate either alone or with technical colleagues.
- Ensuring the highest standards of safety, quality, environmental and compliance are met.
- Gathering of marketing intelligence in collaboration with the marketing function.
- You are a self-starter, motivated to succeed, able to be a valued part of an experienced and respected team, and have a sense of urgency in meeting deadlines.
- You are flexible to meet the needs of the business in work schedule and location.
- The ability to read and interpret architectural and/or blueprint/drawings preferred.
- You have experience with pricing and quotations.
- You have experience from a customer facing role.
- 1-2 years of elevator, HME (home medical equipment), or DME (durable medical equipment) experience is an advantage
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
What we offer
- A collaborative and close-knit work environment with an exceptional and committed team.
- Continuing development and opportunities to grow within an exciting and expanding company.
- Training and continuing development options and support to grow personally and professionally with us.
- Fair working conditions, and a highly incentivizing compensation scheme.
- An open, tolerant and constructive work environment with a team consistent of diverse views and backgrounds.
We are looking forward to receive your application by email to: [email protected]
Home Lift Store is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, genetics, disability, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law.
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to contact us directly.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.