Website Mobility Plus Franchise
About the job
Looking for a job that connects your excellent customer service skills and personality with the opportunity to make a tremendous difference in people’s lives?
Mobility Plus of Frederick provides mobility equipment for seniors, handicapped and those in need of short and long-term mobility assistance. This includes wheelchairs, lift chairs, residential and commercial ramps, scooters, stairlifts, vehicle lifts, bathroom modifications and more. Our service area is the Northern Colorado region from Brighton to Fort Collins. Business is growing and we are looking for great people to grow with us.
This position will play a key role in presenting, demonstrating, selling, renting, delivering, installing and servicing mobility equipment. No previous industry experience is required as we train those willing to learn. Previous sales experience and mechanical ability are a plus.
* Demonstrate great attitude and genuine willingness to provide excellent customer service.
* Ensure showroom and repair center are clean, organized and presentable for client demonstrations.
* Demonstrate mobility equipment in the showroom and off-site for clients.
* Assist with delivery, installation and service of mobility equipment on and off-site.
* Participate in marketing and sales events and promotions.
* Conduct sales calls and home evaluations for mobility equipment.
* Attend ongoing training and webinars for mobility sales, service and installation.
* Other duties will be assigned.
* Excellent work ethic and communication skills
* Outgoing and positive demeanor
* Able to lift up to 50 pounds
* Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.