Website Acorn Stairlifts
The World’s largest manufacturer and supplier of stairlifts
Sales Admin Team Leader
Type of Contract: Full Time
Working hours: Monday to Friday, between the hours 9am-5.30pm
Salary: £20,000 to £22,500 depending on experience
Holiday entitlement: 28 days per year (including bank holidays) Raises with length of service
We are currently looking for an Admin Team Leader to join our UK Sales Department based at our Headquarters in Steeton, Keighley.
· Completing regular compliance assessments and maintaining appropriate records.
· Identify trends across the teams and make recommendations for further review and training.
· Look at ways to improve the department’s compliance strategy.
· Day to day managing of the sales administration staff to ensure that they support the sales staff to achieve targets.
· Monitor the amount of calls that are being QA by the admin team – amount of AM and unsold calls will be set by Sales management.
Quantify the findings and results from admin team and send to National Sales Manager
Skills and Experience Required
· Ability to identify best practice within the industry and keep up to date with regulatory developments.
· Good business acumen
· Ability to multitask
· Understanding the “Acorn” sales process
· Ability to coach and provide feedback to staff
· Good understanding of Microsoft programs predominantly Word and Excel
· Ability to manage staff following company procedures
· Experience of motivating teams to achieve results/KPI’s
· Experience and ability to manage teams successful
- Quality of the products we make and sell and the service we provide
- Unity Working together as one team
- Integrity Acting responsibly and honestly to deliver on our promises
- Caring About our customers, each other and the wider community
- Ambition Taking Pride in all we do and striving to improve
About Acorn Stairlifts:
Employing over 1,800 people worldwide Acorn is the world’s largest independent manufacturer and supplier of straight stairlifts, with sales in over 75 countries and offices on 4 continents. Acorn achieved the Investors in People award and continues to invest in its most valuable resource: its people.
Why work at Acorn Stairlifts?
- Investors in People award
- Induction and training programme
- Excellent transport links to Leeds, Bradford, and Skipton
- Free car parking
- Onsite canteen
- Healthcare and pension provisions
We have a Managers choice award, if selected by a manager for outstanding work effort you will receive £50 in vouchers
We also run a monthly incentive scheme to recognize employees that go over and above their job duties by rewarding them with a first prize of £100 vouchers and two runner ups of £50 vouchers each.
Recommend a friend scheme:
Do you want to recommend us a friend to work with us? Do it and you can earn up to £100 if your friend is finally offered a position to join Acorn!
Please, apply now if you want to be considered for this role.
We would like to speak to every applicant however, due to the high number of CV’s we receive we are only able to respond to those applicants whose profile fully matches our Line Managers requirements.
If you have not heard from us within the next 2 weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance but feel free to visit our website to apply for any other roles within Acorn Stairlifts.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£22,500.00 per year
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Wellness programmes
- 8 hour shift
- Team Leade/Manager: 2 years (Preferred)
- Administration: 2 years (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.co.uk.