Position Title: Referral Agent
The primary duty of the referral agent is to obtain customers from our existing client base.
- Responsible for making a high volume of outbound calls to clients that have purchased an Acorn Stairlift within 30 days
- Build positive rapport with clients and encourage them to refer friends to Acorn Stairlifts.
- Provide superior customer service.
- Accurately document all customer contacts and outcomes in APLX.
- Promptly escalate advanced-level technical requests and customer complaints.
- Observes all health/safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- Must be computer savvy using applications Open Office, Windows, Outlook Email
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively with customers or employees
- Ability to deal with problems involving several variables
- Capacity for listening, dealing with confrontation, and overcoming objections.
- Possess good reading skills and have a clear speaking voice
- Customer-centric mentality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Works with the team; contributes to positive team environment
- Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Accepts and adapts to frequent change
- Works with integrity and ethically; supports organization’s culture, goals, and values
- Adheres to work schedule
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Regularly required to sit, talk, or listen; occasionally required to stand.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
To apply for this job please visit www.ziprecruiter.com.