Website Acorn Stairlifts
The World’s largest manufacturer and supplier of stairlifts
We are currently looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our HR Office at Head Office, Steeton .
Purpose: To ensure recruitment needs are met for the business to support future business growth and development.
- Type of contract: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £25,000-£27,000 Depending on experience
- Working days: Monday to Friday 8.30pm – 5.00pm (1 Hour Lunch)
- Holiday entitlement: 28 days per year (including bank holidays) Raises with Length of Service
The role consists of:
- Develop and manage the recruitment process to ensure that the best possible candidates are attracted to the business in the most cost effective way.
- Maintain communication with candidates during the selection process and advise them of declines, feedback offers etc.
- Manage internal customer relationships ensuring a full understanding of the requirements of Departmental Managers
- Monitor vacancies ensuring time to fill jobs is minimised and suggesting alternative approaches where vacancies remain unfilled
- Maintain and update records of Job Descriptions ensuring the role responsibilities, skills and competencies are in line with business requirements.
- Conduct selection interviews/events to ensure most suitable candidates are selected based on the job requirements and provide coaching and support to recruiting mangers and Team Leaders, to ensure that the recruitment process is complaint, professional and to assist them in making sound recruitment decisions.
- Research and manage Job boards, social media and other media and resources for promoting vacancies in order to attract suitable applicants. Monitor levels and quality of response and adjust for future advertising if necessary.
- Work closely with HR to ensure new starters on boarding process runs effectively and delivery of Company Induction on a rota basis as part of the wider HR team to ensure new recruits are welcomed and informed about the Company
- Attend Career fairs/exhibitions when appropriate to keep a high profile for Acorn when appropriate
- To co-deliver training programmes when needed with support from the HR team, specialising in Recruitment and Interviewing skills
- Promote positive business stories through a variety of mediums (e.g. glass door, Facebook, careers website) to maximise employer reputation.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Good working knowledge of word and excel
- Savvy with Social media and other online platforms for recruitment advertising
- Working within a customer service environment
- To have worked in a similar role would be an advantage
- Strong administration skills
- Work Well under pressure
- Communicating at all levels
- Must be versatile and flexible to travel if required for interviews
Must be able to display the Acorn Values
- Qualityof the products we make and sell and the service we provide
- UnityWorking together as one team
- IntegrityActing responsibly and honestly to deliver on our promises
- CaringAbout our customers, each other and the wider community
- AmbitionTaking Pride in all we do and striving to improve
About Acorn Starilifts:
- Employing over 1,800 people worldwide
- Acorn is the world’s largest independent manufacturer and supplier of straight stairlifts, with sales in over 75 countries and offices on 4 continents
- Acorn continually achieves the Investors in People award and continues to invest in its most valuable resource: its people
Why work at Acorn Stairlifts?
- Investors in People award
- Induction and training programme
- Healthcare and pension provisions
- You at work employee discounts
- We run a monthly incentive scheme to recognize employees that go over and above their job duties by rewarding them with a first prize of £100 vouchers and two runner ups of £50 vouchers each.
- We also have a Managers choice award, if selected you will receive £50
- Recommend a friend scheme: If you recommend a friend to Acorn and they are successful in their application and pass a probationary period, you will receive £100 in your salary (All Recommendation to come to Recruitment)Please, apply now if you want to be considered for this role. If you have not heard from us within the next 2 weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance but feel free to visit our website to apply for any other roles within Acorn Stairlifts.
- We would like to speak to every applicant however, due to the high number of CV’s we receive we are only able to respond to those applicants whose profile fully matches our Line Managers requirements.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£27,000.00 per year
- Bike to work scheme
- Company events
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Wellness programmes
- Monday to Friday
- Recruitment: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.co.uk.