Website Stannah Group
About the job
We have an opportunity for a Part Time Receptionist to join us on a 12-month FTC based at our Head Office in Watt Close Andover.
Reporting to the Reception Team Leader the Receptionist will be the first point of contact, for fielding incoming calls to various departments across the organisation, as well as welcoming all visits within the building.
This is a key position within the organisation, therefore we are looking for individuals who are effective communicators, able to build and develop good working relationships across the organisation, work independently and manage a busy workload.
Working within a small team of 2, flexibility is essential for this position, as you will be required to provide cover for annual leave and sickness, and may be called upon last minute to ensure this requirement is fulfilled and service is maintained.
Working Hours are 15.5hrs a week -Thursday/Friday 8am – 16.30pm
A driving license is essential for this role, as you may be required to travel to other sites across Andover
- Answer all incoming calls and directing them to the correct departments
- Welcome all visitors who enter the Reception area
- Ensure that all visitors sign-in and are issued with an appropriate pass
- Inform employees of visitors when they arrive
- Maintain the telephone database
- Assis other areas of the business as and when required
- Adhoc administrative duties
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits which complement our employees lifestyles
- 25 days holiday + the option to purchase another 5 days + additional long service holiday
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme- including cinema discounts, annual free flu jab, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops.
- Quarterly Bonus
- Subsidised Pension
- Health Cash Plan covering routine treatment and prescriptions
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Onsite canteen
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.