Website Stannah Group
About the job
We are recruiting for a Production Operative to work within our Team and Anton Mill in Andover. The role will involve the completion of lift parts within the production schedule; this will include reading drawings to produce assemblies in line with daily targets to achieve required outputs as per business requirements.
Ideal candidates will be comfortable with using hand tools and will have had experience within a similar environment. After training, each operative will work on rotation throughout the mechanical and electrical process maintaining a high standard and quality of work at all times.
Stannah is a British family owned company, who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways and manufacture stairlifts and platform lifts. The family is now in their fifth generation and play a hands-on role in running the business, ensuring the family ethos and values are maintained.
- Complete lift parts inline with the production schedule
- Read drawings to determine and produce assemblies
- Produce assemblies from prototype drawings
- Rotate through all tasks in the mechanical and or electrical process
- Be flexible and be able to move to other areas within the shop
- To maintain a high standard and quality of work
- Ensure safe working practices at all times
- Responsible for good housekeeping in your own work area
- Committed to cross functional training
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles
- 25 days holiday + the option to purchase another 5 days + additional long service holiday
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme- including cinema discounts, annual free flu jab, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops.
- Quarterly Bonus (based on company profits)
- Contributory Pension
- Health Cash Plan covering routine treatment and prescriptions
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.