Google AdWords, 2 years (Preferred)
PPC, 2 years (Preferred)
Orlando, FL 32809 (Required)
PPC/SEM Specialist – Orlando, FL
The PPC/SEM Specialist will be involved in all aspects of Search Engine Marketing lifecycle. Responsible for all PPC campaign creation. We are looking for a true PPC/SEM Specialist with an eye for strategy, implementation and analytical skills. This role will require an ability to translate business needs into actionable solutions that make use of each campaign best practices. Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills required.
- *NOT a remote opportunity *
- Implement Pay Per Click media strategies for clients;
- Handle, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google Ads, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients;
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics;
- Handle the creation of large keyword lists;
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates;
- Handle display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms;
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals;
- Direct and handle new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives;
- Direct, handle, and be able to generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives;
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments;
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals;
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels;
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results; and
- Work closely with the other team members to meet company goals.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 2 + years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Bing).
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals.
- Knowing the benefits of Broad keywords verses Exact keywords
- AdWords / Bing certification a plus.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
Salary: 45,000-55,000 – based on experience
About Acorn Stairlifts
Employing over 1,700 people worldwide, Acorn is the world’s largest independent manufacturer and supplier of stairlifts, with sales in over 84 countries and offices on 4 continents. To learn more, take a look at our website acornstairlifts.com
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Google AdWords: 2 years (Preferred)
- PPC: 2 years (Preferred)
- Orlando, FL 32809 (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.