Website Leonard Cheshire Direct Payment Support Scheme
Regular hours TBC
Wednesdays 4.30- 9pm
Alternative Fridays 4.30-9pm
Alternative Saturdays 9am – 1pm
Flexible for occasional weekends, evenings and sleeping nights
£12.00 Per hour (Gross)
Personal Assistant Job Description
I need a personal assistant who drives and lives close to Bushey to assist my teenaged daughter in all areas of her personal, domestic and social life, both at home and in the community to help her lead an independent and fulfilling life at home alongside her family.
You must be reliable, able to work flexible hours, you must respect our privacy and understand our need for confidentiality. You will work under my direction and are accountable to me.
Personal Assistant Tasks
The work involves all the following tasks. Some tasks will be daily, others weekly. As her needs vary, it is important that you are flexible about the work and agree to undertake other reasonable tasks.
· Support with all her physical needs to support her walking, get in/out of bed, wheelchair, feeding chair, stairlift
· Support with dressing and undressing
· Personal Care
· Assistance with hair, skin etc.
· Assistance at mealtimes
· Assisting her to move around our home
· To help her with any chosen activity, inside or outside our home, including taking her swimming , walks in the park, collecting from after school clubs, reading to her, listening to music, taking her to places she loves, interacting with and stimulating her.
Personal Assistant’s General Responsibilities
· Respect us
· Arrive at the agreed time, ready to work
· Give as much notice as possible if you are going to be late or can’t come
· Discuss any problems with my me as soon as possible
· Respect our possessions /equipment and use them only with our consent.
Reference ID: SO1
Part-time hours: 13 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From £12.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Support Environment: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bushey, Hertfordshire (Preferred)
- Driving (Required)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.co.uk.