Website Stannah Group
About the job
We are recruiting for an experienced Office Manager to support a small administration team within our Bristol Service Branch.
You will be familiar with delivering to business plans and comfortable with the preparation and creation of reports; tracking and KPI’s for all branch activities. Ideal candidates will be excellent communicators, highly motivated, being flexible and adaptable to challenging circumstances, with strong attention to detail, having the ability to problem solve and formulate ideas to meet priorities and deadlines.
Stannah is a British family owned company, who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways and manufacture stairlifts and platform lifts, we offer repairs and servicing 24hrs a day 365 days a year. The family is now in their fifth generation and play a hands-on role in running the business, ensuring the family ethos and values are maintained.
- Preparation of quality audits
- Compiling reports
- Resolve customer complaints
- Attendance at weekly and monthly meetings
- Raising invoices
- Compilation and presentation of data
- Maintaining budgets
- Continual monitoring of administrative systems and workloads
- To assist the sales teams wherever necessary
- Support for operation functions of the branch
- Track and report on key KPI’s for both branch and customers
- Responsible for a team of administrators
- Monitoring team performance
- Team development and performance
- Premises management
You will achieve suitable qualifications to demonstrate your competence. These will be, as a minimum:
- NVQ 3 in Management
- NVQ 3 in Customer Service
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits, which complement our employees’ lifestyles.
- 25 days holiday + the option to purchase another 5 days + additional long service holiday after qualifying period
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme- including cinema discounts, annual free flu jab, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops.
- Quarterly Bonus
- Contributory Pension (8% matched)
- Health Cash Plan covering routine treatment and prescriptions
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.