Website Acorn Stairlifts, Inc.
Acorn Stairlifts is seeking a tech savvy Network Manager to join our team! Your tasks will include providing technical support and configurations for Servers, Antivirus, Backup, and OS patches.
**MUST INCLUDE A COVER LETTER TO BE CONSIDERED
As a Network Manager your responsibilities include:
· Evaluate and modify system’s performance.
· Maintain integrity of client and internal network, servers, and security.
· Maintain Microsoft Remote Desktop Deployment.
· Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc.
· Maintain Anti-virus compliance
· Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media
· Perform regular file archival and purge as necessary
· Repair and recover from hardware or software failures
· Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes
· Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative utilities/tools/hardware
· Make recommendations for future upgrades to hardware and/or processes
· Network Manager reports to the Global Systems Director
The right candidate will have the following qualifications:
· Working knowledge of Enterprise Network Operations
· Experience with Microsoft suite office tools (MS Word, Excel, etc.)
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline; only exceptional industry experience may be substituted for college degree.
· 4+ years of experience in a Systems Role
Desired skills for our Network Manager include:
· Experience implementing and supporting three or more of the following IT technologies:
· Windows 2012 Server or newer Features (Hyper-V, Remote Desktop Services, Failover Clustering)
· VoIP Technologies (Asterisk, Switchvox or Cisco Unified Communications)
· Firewalls and Network Security
· Industry Standard Backup Systems
· Industry Standard Antivirus
As a Network Manager with Acorn Stairlifts you can enjoy:
– Attractive benefits package to include Medical, Dental and Vision.
– Enrollment in the company 401 (K) IRA.
– Short-term & Long term disability.
– Company paid Life insurance.
– 7 paid Holidays and 10 paid days off each year.
-Salary: $70k per year
About Acorn Stairlifts
Employing over 1,700 people worldwide Acorn is the world’s largest independent manufacturer and supplier of stairlifts, with sales in over 84 countries and offices on 4 continents.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.