Mobility Equipment Engineer
£24000 – £28000 per annum
Established over 30 years ago, this National business provides specialist moving, handling and bathing equipment to a range of care environments. They are experiencing exciting growth and are therefore looking to add to their team of engineers in the Swindon/Gloucester area.
This is a Field Based Position, carrying out the service, repair and maintenance of Mobility products including but not limited to –
- Through Floor Lifts
- Platform Lifts
- Ceiling track and Mobile Hoists
- Bathing Solutions
- Stand Aids
· Experience working on a range of Mobility Equipment
· Full UK Driving License
· Manufacturer training or NVQ qualifications would be an advantage but not essential
· Flexibility to take part in the on call rota
What can you expect in return?
· Competitive Salary
· Regular Performance Related Pay Reviews
· Manufacturer training
· Training and Development
· Overtime and on call bonuses
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00-£28,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.co.uk.