Website Oak Tree Mobility
About the job
World Class Media is the in-house Marketing Agency delivering results for two leading grey market brands headquartered in Bristol – Oak Tree Mobility and Middletons. Since 2009 they are award-winning, independent providers of quality furniture, equipment and accessories into the growing older market.
This sector is going through a period of rejuvenation and change as the power of demographics, the grey pound and evolving consumer tastes unlocks huge potential. Both brands are making great advances in the digital space and we continually strive to improve and expand our multi-channel marketing channels to drive performance. The role we have available is to be part of the team driving these brands forwards into the future.
The World Class Media team is a small team of hard-working superstars and we’re looking to expand over the coming months to meet the needs of the business.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, we are looking for a Marketing Coordinator with a few years work experience under their belt, either client side or agency side, to help lead these brands into the next phase of growth and development. You will be responsible for managing campaigns and projects across a range of marketing channels on and offline You will be dealing with external agencies, internal colleagues as well as key stakeholders within the business. Campaigns will cover everything from TV, PPC, email, social, through to press, direct mail and inserts.
You’ll be a multi-tasking hero that can manage multiple projects effortlessly, professionally and with precision, nothing will get past you and you’ll be one step ahead of all us. Fantastic organisation and communication skills are a given. You’ll be a self-starter that can come in and hit the ground running but happy to work alongside a small team hand in hand. We’re looking for motivated, committed and hard-workers that think nothing of going the extra mile.
You’ll need to get inside the head of our customers, understand them and their problems and fall in love with our products. In return, we promise to listen to your every idea, support you in your journey, help you develop and flourish and have fun along the way.
Your Experience Will Include
- 2 years multi-channel marketing experience, working either within a marketing / media / advertising agency or within a client-side marketing team
- Degree in Marketing or similar discipline (or equivalent marketing qualification)
- Proficient in all Microsoft packages
Your highly desirable criteria
- Knowledge of Salesforce desirable but not mandatory
- You are outgoing, positive and have a go-getter attitude.
- You embrace change, constantly adapt & innovate, and are able to initiate, support and manage organisational change
- Your approach is result-oriented, customer centric, data-driven and analytical
- Competitive salary
- Combination of office based and home/remote working
- Limited private health coverage
- Cycle to work scheme
- First Bus Discount
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.