Website Stannah Group
About the job
Are you a Marketing Administrator with a creative flair, who has good working knowledge of different marketing channels and thrives within a busy environment?
We have an exciting opportunity for a creative, enthusiastic marketing professional with a meticulous eye for detail to join us on an initial 3-month contract. Supporting the wider marketing team, you will contribute to the smooth operation of the marketing department for three of the Stannah Groups.
Ideal candidates will have previous experience of working within B2B marketing, sound commercial acumen with an awareness of marketing best practice. You will be a confident communicator, comfortable with analysing and interpreting data, with working knowledge of Hubspot, SEM Rush and Google Reporting tools.
The role benefits from a flexible 15 hour working week.
- Assisting in the development, implementation and day to day running of digital and social media marketing.
- Scheduling tweets on social media.
- Schedule email campaigns, creating lists and refreshing workflows.
- Upload and amend product content.
- Articulate the benefits of our products and services.
- Managing marketing literature.
- Manage print production process and stock.
- Reporting to ensure our actions are generating results and identify areas for improvement.
- Assist in researching and reporting on competitors, relevant audiences and markets
- Assist in reporting on analytics and lead data on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Undertake basic search engine marketing (SEM) reviews.
- Proof-read copy and final work before publishing.
- Place agency advertising bookings and update listings.
- Providing day to day marketing support.
- General housekeeping of documentation.
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles
- 25 days holiday + the option to purchase another 5 days + additional long service holiday
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme- including cinema discounts, annual free flu jab, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops.
- Quarterly Bonus (based on company profits)
- Contributory Pension (up to 8%)
- Health Cash Plan covering routine treatment and prescriptions
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free Parking
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.