Website Stannah Group
About the job
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Lift Tester, to support to our lift projects. We are looking for Engineers who hold, or are working towards their NVQ Level 4 in Lift Engineering, and have solid experience of working within a technical, installation or repair capacity on all types of Industrial Lifts.
Reporting to the Branch Manager the Engineer will provide support to the Service Manager and Field Service Managers, using their knowledge and experience to complete technical assessments; determining any faults to provide resolution, along with process and cost reporting. In addition to this they will support the Field Service Managers in training and developing a team of Field Based Engineers.
- Investigation reports
- Day to day site supervision of lift removals, installations and refurbishments
- Monitoring site safety, quality, compliance with specification and measuring performance of sub- contractors
- Dealing with site technical queries
- Procurement of materials
- Liaising with clients’ representatives as required
- Carrying out site surveys
- Submitting regular progress reports
- To be involved in the Continuous Professional Development of other engineers, by training and assisting others in addressing complex engineering problems.
- To deputise for the Field Services Manager or others when appropriate
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.