Perigon Search Ltd
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a specialist in providing service and maintenance to the lift industry, with a strong reputation dating back over 10 years. They are a growing family run business looking to expand their team of Lift Service Engineers due to recently winning new contracts in the Southampton area.
The role for the Lift Service Engineer will involve;
- Taking part in the company’s standby rota, attending to emergency out of hours breakdowns.
- Covering Southampton and surrounding areas.
- Making small repairs on various types of vertical lifts. Working on service, passenger and goods lifts as well as occasional DDA equipment and stairlifts.
- Carrying out service and maintenance visits on all types of vertical lifts, assigned targets of amounts of units per monthly basis.
- Reporting to the Company Director to update on works’ progress and advise of any interruptions to service route.
To be considered for this role, you must have;
- At least 50% completion of the NVQ 3 in Lift Servicing and Repairs.
- Previous experience of at least 2 years in a similar role, working on the repair and maintenance of various types of vertical lifts including hydraulic and traction.
- A full UK driving license, ideally clean but points must be discussed on interview.
- Willingness to participate in a standby rota on an out of hours basis, including occasional weekend work.
This role will offer;
- A competitive basic salary.
- Plenty of overtime opportunity, paid at enhanced rates after 40 hours’ contract.
- Standby and call-out fees.
- Door to door travel time, paid at standard hourly rate.
- 20 days’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
- Company pension scheme.
- Van provided with optional personal use.
To be submitted for this position, please apply with your up to date CV and we will be in touch via phone to make arrangements for an initial telephone interview, as well as to answer any questions you may have. Any candidates without an NVQ 3 qualification (Lift Engineering) at least 50% completed will not be considered for this post.
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.