Website HIGHER ELEVATION LIMITED
About the job
Location: South East England & London
Permanent, Full-Time Salary: £Depending on experience
You could be working with some of the world’s most recognisable Stairlift and Wheelchair Platform Lift brands, helping to ensure safety around the home or business for multi-level access.
With our Higher Elevation approach, we pride ourselves in employing highly professional and keen engineers who help to provide access to multi-levels keeping our customers independent in their homes or when out and about.
To deliver customer excellence, operating in a professional, friendly, and patient manner whilst carrying out high-quality Call Outs, Repairs, Servicing, and Installations of Stairlifts, Homelifts, Ceiling Hoists, and Wheelchair Platform Lifts. You will operate within approved local authorities, private homes, and businesses with a clear customer focus and drive to achieve optimal service delivery.
You will conduct professional and quality work processes alongside other Lift Engineers in accordance with the manufacture’s and company’s guidelines. Reporting to the General Manager you will show clear knowledge and skills to meet with the Company’s Objectives.
We will be looking for a candidate that shows qualities of:
– Experience within the Stairlift/Platform Lift Industry
– Self-motivation, with the ability to work autonomously using your time effectively and planning efficiently
– Patience and understanding with an empathetic approach
– Polite telephone manner
– Good attention to detail
– Outstanding people skills
– Excellent customer service, with strong listening and interpersonal skills
The successful candidate will receive:
– Manufacture’s & Product Training
– Company Vehicle
– Mobile Phone
– Company Uniform
– 20 Days annual leave, rising with Service Scheme (+ Bank Holidays)
– Birthday Scheme, 1-day additional annual leave after qualifying period
– Relaxed, fun working environment
– A great working team of colleagues
– Continuing personal development & training
– Social events
– Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme- including cinema discounts, discounted hotel, and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops.
You must be eligible to work in the UK and have a full clean driving license.
Higher Elevation Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.