Website Acorn Stairlifts, Inc.
About the job
Junior Website Developer Job Description
Acorn Stairlifts Inc. is looking for a Junior Website Developer, who will be responsible for all development of current and future websites and microsites. The individual will collaborate with the digital marketing team to develop compelling website designs for the hospitality industry that effectively convey unique brand experiences and maximize online bookings/sales. The successful candidate will possess the ability to learn quickly, multi-task and work successfully in a fast-paced environment.
*MUST provide an online portfolio to be considered
*This is NOT a remote position
· Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best development practices
· Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
· Knowledge of PHP*
· Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
· Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
· Create and maintain software documentation
· Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
· Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
· Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
· Proven working experience in web programming is a must
· Knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
· Knowledge of PHP*
· A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
· Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
· Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
· Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
· Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
· Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
· 2+ years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
As a Web Developer with Acorn Stairlifts you can enjoy:
· Competitive Salary: $40,000 to $45,000 annually – based on experience
· Paid holidays and PTO
· Short term & Long term disability
· Attractive benefits package to include Medical, Vision, Dental
· Enrollment in the company 401K (IRA)
· Company paid Life Insurance
About Acorn Stairlifts
Employing over 1,700 people worldwide Acorn is the world’s largest independent manufacturer and supplier of stairlifts, with sales in over 84 countries and offices on 4 continents.
Acorn Stairlifts Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.