Installer – Billings, MT
Acorn Stairlifts, Inc. is an international company with offices in the United States. We design, manufacture, sell, and install stairlifts.
Due to our rapid growth, we are seeking skilled and highly motivated Installers who will act as the face of our company for your local market.
The individual will perform service, repair and/or installation of stairlift products. Provides technical support to customers on operational or maintenance aspects of equipment. Diagnoses mechanical , hardware, and system failures, using established procedures.
The ideal candidate may be well versed in the following segments: Cable, Home Improvements, HVAC, and Security/Alarm industries.
We TRAIN YOU!!!!
- Cable, Home Improvements, HVAC and Security/Alarm experience a plus.
- Conduct sales presentation consistent with the customer’s unique needs.
- Passion for providing exceptional customer service.
- Interpersonal, Organizational, Problem Solving and Communication skills.
- Maturity and ability to deal effectively with the job requirements.
- Must regularly lift and /or move up to 100pounds.
- Commits to long hours of work and travel when necessary to reach goals; weekends may be required.
- Drivers’ license required; prolonged amounts of time operating a vehicle.
- Paid Training in Orlando, FL our Corporate Office
- Company Vehicle
- Attractive benefits package to include Medical, Dental, Vision and401(k)
- 7 Paid Holidays and 20 Paid Days Off each year.
- Hourly Base plus Sales Commissions.
- 32 Hour A Week Guarantee
Call us at 877-896-5961
AcornStairlifts Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit www.ziprecruiter.com.