You will install and service accessibility equipment, including but not limited to:
- commercial and residential stairlifts, wheelchair lifts, auto lifts, ramps and assist with home remodeling for ease of access for disabled persons.
You must have demonstrated mechanical and electrical experience and must be able to:
- safely lift 100 lbs. repeatedly throughout the work day.
- independently test a standard capacity stairlift prior to customer usage.
- work indoors and outdoors, in all weather conditions.
- perform all job responsibilities independently.
- participate in all certifications and training.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT THE POSITION DOES NOT INCLUDE A BENEFIT PACKAGE.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.50 – $23.50 per hour
- mechanical: 5 years (Required)
- electrical or construction: 5 years (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
- 25% (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- On the road
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
To apply for this job please visit jobatic.com.