Website California Mobility
Are you looking for a rewarding job where you can make a difference? At California Mobility, we help seniors regain their independence by providing products that allow them to stay in the home they love. Products include but are not limited to: Stairlifts, Vertical Platform Lifts, Overhead Ceiling Lifts, Ramps, and other access solutions.
California Mobility is looking for an Equipment Installation Technician for our Northern California Headquarters. We pay a competitive wage and offer a flexible schedule that fits your needs. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with advancement opportunities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for installation, service, repair and maintenance of stairlifts and other access solutions.
- Build positive relationships with customers and train them on the operational aspects of equipment.
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
- A track record of getting things done
- Ability to do physical work including the lifting and moving of equipment
- Carpentry, plumbing, and/or relevant construction experience
- Hands on practical experience with mechanics and/or electronics a plus
- General understanding of equipment manuals and schematics
- Problem-Solver: Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Proven initiative, highly motivated, strong problem-solving and communication skills
- No Drugs; Clean Driving Record
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Multiple locations
- On the road
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.