**Prior experience with regional/national logistics or dispatching is required**
Responsible for efficiently scheduling Installs and service appointments.
- Schedule all confirmed orders
- Schedule all service tickets
- Ensure all client breakdowns are scheduled within 48 hours
- Cluster annual inspections daily, ensure all field personnel have a minimum of three jobs daily.
- Efficiently schedule all jobs to minimize drive time, and field personnel overlap
- Liaise with inside regional sales managers to assist in meeting regional sales targets
- Liaise with regional field management to minimize overtime and ensure adequate PTO coverage
- Completes client confirmation calls daily, ensure all clients are contacted 24 hours in advance
- Escalates customer complaints
- Document all client contact and outcomes in client database.
- Liaise with the Permits department for scheduling installs in applicable permit state.
- Liaise with Logistics to ensure field personnel receive the parts needed to complete jobs.
- Observes all health/safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
- Proficiency with computers
- Analytical Thinking
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Organization sills
- Works with the team; contributes to positive team environment
- Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Accepts and adapts to frequent change.
- Works with integrity and ethically; supports organization’s culture, goals, and values.
- Adheres to work schedule.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Regularly required to sit, talk, or listen; occasionally required to stand.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Please APPLY at: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=0b9f0f20-e279-4fe7-8c5e-f0ff8c593f75&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=138290&source=CC2&lang=en_US
Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers!
The USA headquarters for Acorn Stairlifts is located in Orlando, Florida, along with our network of authorized dealers, and distribution centers in Florida, New Jersey, and California.
Acorn also has a major presence in Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, Italy, South Africa and Germany, making Acorn a global leader in the stairlift industry.
To apply for this job please visit www.ziprecruiter.com.