The World’s largest manufacturer and supplier of stairlifts
Type of Contract: Full Time
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8am-5pm, Saturdays on rota 9am-12pm (Approx every 1 in 6)
Salary: £8.75 P/H + Up to £2400 per year in KPI related Incentives
Holiday entitlement: 28 days per year (including bank holidays) Raises with length of service
We are currently looking for an Installation Coordinator to join our UK Installations Department based at our Headquarters in Steeton, Keighley.
- Answering the phone and dealing with customer queries in order to provide excellent customer service
- Liaising with customers to arrange installations of their stairlift ensuring a smooth and efficient installation
- Speaking with Installation Engineers to arrange accommodation and also update them with any changes to their working schedule
- Inputting data on to customer’s records to ensure that customer records are kept up to date at all times
- Carrying out general administration duties
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous experience within a similar role would be an advantage
- Good telephone manner
- Good IT and keyboard skills
- An outgoing and friendly manner is essential
- Good UK geographical knowledge (desirable)
- Quality of the products we make and sell and the service we provide
- Unity Working together as one team
- Integrity Acting responsibly and honestly to deliver on our promises
- Caring About our customers, each other and the wider community
- Ambition Taking Pride in all we do and striving to improve
About Acorn Stairlifts:
Employing over 1,800 people worldwide Acorn is the world’s largest independent manufacturer and supplier of straight stairlifts, with sales in over 75 countries and offices on 4 continents. Acorn achieved the Investors in People award and continues to invest in its most valuable resource: its people.
Why work at Acorn Stairlifts?
- Investors in People award
- Induction and training programme
- Excellent transport links to Leeds, Bradford, and Skipton
- Free car parking
- Onsite canteen
- Healthcare and pension provisions
We have a Managers choice award, if selected by a manager for outstanding work effort you will receive £50 in vouchers
We also run a monthly incentive scheme to recognize employees that go over and above their job duties by rewarding them with a first prize of £100 vouchers and two runner ups of £50 vouchers each.
Recommend a friend scheme:
Do you want to recommend us a friend to work with us? Do it and you can earn up to £100 if your friend is finally offered a position to join Acorn!
Please, apply now if you want to be considered for this role.
We would like to speak to every applicant however, due to the high number of CV’s we receive we are only able to respond to those applicants whose profile fully matches our Line Managers requirements.
If you have not heard from us within the next 2 weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance but feel free to visit our website to apply for any other roles within Acorn Stairlifts.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £8.75 per hour
- Bonus scheme
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Wellness programmes
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Computer working: 2 years (Required)
- Call Centre/Contact Centre: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.co.uk.