Hoveround Home Access Team
Installation and Service Technician – Baltimore, MD
Come join our Home Access Team installing stair lifts and other home access and safety products. Hoveround has been in the mobility and fall prevention business for over 28 years. If you are looking to make a good living, all while improving the lives and safety of people in your community, come work with us! We offer a great income opportunity and benefits programs for you and your family. If you truly enjoy working with seniors, have the compassion and desire to help our customers stay in their homes and independent, Hoveround is your kind of place. We are currently looking for passionate people with exceptional customer service, Problem Solving and Communication Skills. Our Installation and Service Technicians are truly making a difference in the lives of others.
As a Installation and Service Technician, you will be:
- Installing stair lifts in client homes.
- Performing service or repair as needed.
- Providing technical guidance to clients on safe operation and maintenance of equipment.
- Using technology daily including computers, tablets, web based programs, Microsoft outlook, and measuring tape.
- Responding to all questions and concerns
- Maintaining a high degree of integrity and honesty
- Available 5 days a week including some nights weekends
- Attending meetings either in person, on the phone or web based daily/weekly
As a Installation and Service Technician at Hoveround Corporation, you will enjoy:
- Excellent benefits including multiple Medical, Dental and Vision plans, Company-Paid Life Insurance, Dependent Life, Company-Paid Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability at group rates
- Paid Time Off and 7 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan with match and ROTH options
The right candidate will have the following:
- Several years of experience performing technical service within client homes
- Electro-mechanical aptitude
- Previous warehouse experience
- Technology savvy with the ability to use computer and tablets using web-based programs
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to help people
- Road warrior who loves to drive
- Adaptive with the ability to learn quickly
- Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record
- High school diploma or GED
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
PPE is provided to all employees working within client homes.
- In-home service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Stairlift: 2 years (Preferred)
- Baltimore, MD (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.