We have an opportunity for a Final Processing Check Operator to join our Night shift Team at our Newburn Site, working 37hrs a week (Mon – Wed 20:45- 06:45, Thurs 21:00 – 06:00
The role is to ensure that the product is 100% complete and is right first time when distributed to the customer, ensuring all quality checks have been completed accurately.
We are looking for individuals who are comfortable working with technical drawings, working at heights and are competent when using air tools
Stannah is a British family owned company, who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways and manufacture stairlifts and platform lifts. The family is now in their fifth generation and play a hands-on role in running the business, ensuring the family ethos and values are maintained.
- Complete given jobs within the required specification
- Delivery of product to meet customer requirements
- Reading and interpret product drawings
- Utilise cross skilling to ensure operational flexibility to respond to changing business needs / new opportunities
- Work to current “best practise” to our current Works Instructions
- Work flexibly within a team environment to ensure the required QCD deliverables are achieved
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits, which complement our employees’ lifestyles.
- 25 days holiday + the option to purchase another 5 days
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme- including cinema discounts, annual free flu jab, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops
- Quarterly Bonus (based on based on company profits)
- Contributory Pension
- Simply Health Cash Plan- covering routine treatment and prescriptions
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.