Website Stannah Group
Ideal candidates will have previous experience in a fast-paced office environment, with excellent attention to detail and an ability to plan, prioritise and organise a demanding workload, whilst working automatously and flexibly. The role will cover multiple sites, therefore suitable candidates will be able to effectively communicate and comfortably interact at all levels. Knowledge of a manufacturing or engineering environment would be desirable.
- Employee related administration such as letters and file notes, references, adjustment forms, flexible working applications and provision of general advice and information.
- Generating offer letters and contracts of employment and managing the new starter process.
- Managing the leaver process and conducting Exit interviews.
- Support the recruitment process for the Group.
- Support the HR Business Partners and Advisors with disciplinary, grievance and absence management casework by preparation of documents, analysis of information and preparing reports.
- Advising on the Company policies and procedures.
- Keep all departmental documentation and forms up to date.
- All general administration and minute taking.
- Supporting with HR workshops and meetings when required.
Education And Qualifications
- Good standard of basic education
- HR related qualifications are desirable
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles
- 25 days holiday + the option to purchase another 5 days + additional long service holiday
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme- including cinema discounts, annual free flu jab, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops.
- Quarterly Bonus (based on company profits)
- Contributory Pension (up to 8%)
- Health Cash Plan covering routine treatment and prescriptions
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Onsite Canteen.
- Mechanical Or Industrial Engineering
- Staffing & Recruiting
- Human Resources
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.