Website Hme Mobility & Accessibility
About the job
HME Mobility & Accessibility is a leading supplier of home & institutional care medical equipment and assistive devices such as wheelchairs, hospital beds, and other mobility aids. Through our stairlift division, we are a leading supplier and installer of stairlifts in British Columbia. HME Mobility & Accessibility is a fast-growing company, with over 80 full-time staff.
We are currently seeking a Full-time Healthcare equipment delivery driver/technician to join our growing team for our Victoria facility. The delivery driver/technician supports HME’s sales and services through the delivery, pickup, and setup of HME and client-owned equipment. HME is willing to train the right candidate (no experience required).
- Delivering, setting up, and installing HME equipment within a client’s home and/or facility using HME procedures, when required. This equipment includes wheelchairs, hospital beds, lifts and pediatric equipment such as strollers and standers. Moderate lifting is required.
- Lifting weight of up to 100lb required in some cases.
- Operating any one of HME’s service fleet vehicles in a safe and courteous manner throughout Vancouver Island.
- Assisting in general warehouse duties such as organizing, stocking inventory, moving equipment, general stock picking.
- Setting up and inspecting equipment in a manner that ensures the overall cleanliness, safety, and quality of the equipment we are providing.
- Communicating with clients and their families by phone when required to assist in troubleshooting equipment.
- Adhering to HME’s Safety procedures to ensure a safe work environment.
- Constantly working to improve the product and technical knowledge and continuously developing troubleshooting and repair skills.
- Strong communication skills in fluent English (both verbal and written).
- Computer skills – must be comfortable with MS Office Suite.
- Have a technical background is an asset, comfortable with tools
- Must have a friendly, positive attitude and have the ability to have fun while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Moderate lifting capabilities.
- Valid BC driver’s license.
This is a rewarding position with the opportunity for advancement within our growing company. Please note only candidates chosen for the interview will be contacted.
About HME Mobility & Accessibility
HME began as a local medical equipment rental company, and during the past 25 years have grown to become one of the largest independent dealers of Mobility and Home Medical Equipment in the Lower Mainland.
Job originally posted on GrabJobs. If you need to report this job please contact GrabJobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.