Website Hme Mobility & Accessibility
We are currently seeking a delivery driver to join our growing team for our Richmond facility. The delivery driver ensures the successful and timely set up, delivery and pickup of equipment for both HME and the clients we serve. This role will also require the organizing, stacking, and maintenance of warehouse. This is an entry level position and HME will train the individual on the equipment.
Reporting to the Richmond General Manager, this role will be responsible for:
- Delivering, setting up, and installing HME equipment within a client’s home and/or facility using HME procedures, when required. This equipment includes wheelchairs, hospital beds, lifts and pediatric equipment such as strollers and standers. Moderate lifting is required.
- Lifting weight of up to 100lb required in some cases.
- Operating any one of HME’s service fleet vehicles in a safe and courteous manner throughout the GVRD.
- Assisting in general warehouse duties such as organizing, stacking inventory, moving equipment, general stock picking.
- Setting up and inspecting equipment in a manner that ensures the overall cleanliness, safety and quality of the equipment we are providing.
- Communicating with clients and their families by phone when scheduling pick ups and deliveries of equipment
- Adhering to HME’s Safety procedures to ensure a safe work environment.
- Constantly working to improve product and technical knowledge and continuously developing troubleshooting and repair skills.
- Assisting the warehouse manager in the organization of the warehouse where required.
- Strong communication skills in fluent English (both verbal and written).
- Computer skills – must be comfortable with MS Office Suite.
- Have a technical background is an asset
- Must have a friendly, positive attitude and have the ability to have fun while working in a fast paced environment.
- Moderate lifting capabilities.
- Valid BC driver’s license.
- Detail oriented, organized and systems oriented.
- Creative thinker and effective problem solver.
- Must be comfortable with conducting tasks with high degree of professionalism.
- Ability to learn and work independently as well as within a team.
- A desire to work with a growing company.
This is a rewarding position with opportunity for advancement within our growing company. Please note only candidates chosen for interview will be contacted.
About HME Mobility & Accessibility
HME began as a local medical equipment rental company, and during the past 25 years have grown to become one of the largest independent dealers of Mobility and Home Medical Equipment in the Lower Mainland.
Job originally posted on GrabJobs. If you need to report this job please contact GrabJobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.