Website HME Mobility & Accessibility
About the job
HME Mobility & Accessibility is a leading industry supplier of home & institutional care home medical equipment and assistive devices such as wheelchairs, hospital beds, ceiling lifts, stairlifts and other mobility aids. We are currently seeking a talented and experienced service-oriented individual to join our growing team at our head office in Richmond as a Client Services Representative.
Our ideal candidate is professional and committed to upholding the highest standards in customer service. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about the healthcare industry and helping others; has a history of success and seeks to provide outstanding customer service in a growth-oriented company. Compensation includes a competitive full-time wage, and we provide a friendly, team orientated environment with quick opportunities for advancement. Candidate should be prepared to work in a fast-paced and driven work environment and care about our clients. Candidate needs to love working in a team, and with clients.
This is a full-time position Monday-Friday requiring 40 hours of work.
- Working with Healthcare professionals (Nursing staff, Occupational and Physio Therapists, etc.) to coordinate the delivery and installation of medical equipment.
- Providing information on the appropriate medical equipment and services for client needs.
- Working with contract accounts and non-profit organizations to coordinate the delivery of equipment for their clients.
- Using the custom HME CRM system, preparing quotations and executing work orders to ensure our clients get the highest level of service in a timely manner.
- Preparing and organizing all paperwork for deliveries/sales/support services.
- Maintaining our showroom of products to give clients the best experience when they visit our office.
- Handling and coordinating incoming client calls.
- Processing deliveries (such as deliveries, rentals and other customer sales).
- Handling retail customers in the showroom (showing products and selling products).
- Working with sales representatives on quotations and scheduling customer installations and deliveries.
- Coordinating the back-office staff (timing of deliveries, route lists etc.).
- Handling and coordinating the high volume of email, mail and faxes.
- Performing various administrative functions and office organization.
- Strong communication skills; fluent in English (both verbal and written). A second language(verbal) is an asset.
- Strong computer skills – must be comfortable with MS Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Outlook, Word, & Excel, as well as the internet and a willingness to learn new computer systems.
- Multi-tasking and hardworking (expect to process 30-40 orders a day).
- Healthcare experience is an asset however full training will be provided on the specific medical equipment.
- Must have a friendly, positive attitude and have the ability to have fun while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must love working with clients.
- Detail-oriented, organized and systems-oriented.
- Creative thinker and effective problem solver.
- Must be comfortable with conducting tasks with a high degree of professionalism.
- Ability to learn and work independently as well as within a team.
- A desire to work with a growing company.
This is a rewarding position with the opportunity for advancement within our growing company. Please note only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
About HME Mobility & Accessibility
HME began as a local medical equipment rental company, and during the past 25 years have grown to become one of the largest independent dealers of Mobility and Home Medical Equipment in the Lower Mainland.
Job originally posted on GrabJobs. If you need to report this job please contact GrabJobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.